At Crosspoint, we are all about kids! We love them, and believe that training up of the next generation is one of the most important things we do. Check out our Kids programs from birth through 4th grade.
Families sign in their children through our touch-screen computerized sign-in kiosks. Families may register at our kids building welcome desk or register online now!
Contact for more information:
850-678-4411, ext 142
Online VBS Registration Is Now Open!
If you register your child by Thursday, May 18, you can take advantage of our pre-registration perks:
- Early bird special pricing
$10 per child vs. $15 per child after Thursday, May 18
- Order a t-shirt in advance for $7
After Thursday, May 18 a limited number of t-shirts will be available during the week of VBS at the t-shirt table.
- Make a special friend request
Two friend requests of the same age/grade can be indicated on the registration form during the pre-registration period. Please note that friend requests are only available during the pre-registration period and both children must be registered during the pre-registration period. The closer it gets to VBS, the more difficult it becomes for us to honor requests of this nature, therefore, after Thursday, May 18, friend requests will not be taken. We will make every effort to place your child with one of the friend requests submitted.
Kids MOVE Initiative: Adults aren’t the only one who can ask God to MOVE and do something He has never done before. Kids can be involved too! We invite your whole family to join the Crosspoint MOVE Initiative. We encourage you to use these great tools, updated monthly, for your family take steps together. Check out our MOVE accordion towards the bottom of this page for more information.
SAY YES…to Kids Ministry! Crosspoint Kids is an amazing place to serve! Check out our “Say Yes” board in the kids building lobby for opportunities to make a difference in the life of a kid! Consider joining our team by filling out the card and dropping it in the bucket! Or fill out our online form.
PARENT CUE APP – We have an App that will let you see what your kids are learning on Sunday, and provides tools to help you use everyday moments to connect with your kids and to connect with Christ. It’s free, it’s updated weekly, and it’s a fantastic way to MOVE with your kids! Available from the App Store and Google Play.
FACEBOOK – Each Crosspoint campus has its own Crosspoint Kids Facebook page. They are filled with updates, challenges, photos, fun ideas and more. Like us, share us and share the ‘wins’ that your family experiences at Crosspoint Kids, Niceville.
MONTHLY MOVE CHALLENGES – Take advantage of one or more idea each month to MOVE as a family. Let us know what you are doing and the impact it makes. We want to hear your story. Post it on our Facebook page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Think of a task that you have been wanting to tackle at home that your kids can help you accomplish that has been hard to get started and complete, explaining to them that you struggle with this same problem from time to time, enlist their help and opinions as to how to accomplish the task. Use these tools to make it more fun.
- Hide memory verses for inspiration to help you complete the task, Philippians 4:13
- Stop periodically and admire your progress together, Colossians 3:23
- Share your joint accomplishment with others, “we did this as a family”
- Celebrate the completion of the task with a surprise reward; family picnic, game night, etc.
- Read through the book given to your child from Crosspoint Kids on Palm Sunday – The Jesus Bible, Gospel of Mark or The Gospel Story.
- Read a section of Scripture and look for characteristics of God: humility, forgiveness, holiness, love, etc
- Find ways in Scripture that Jesus used humility throughout His ministry
Ask God to…
- show you ways you can practice humility in your day to day life, even when you don’t want to
- allow you to show humility to someone who doesn’t know Him
- give you a happy heart to serve others and see others through the eyes of Jesus
MOPPETS, the MOPS children, are cared for during the MOPS fellowship, in a loving environment in our Children’s Building. Divided into age-appropriate groups, the Moppets are involved in planned activities such as games, stories, crafts, music, and physical play. All of our Moppets workers are carefully screened by both MOPS members and Crosspoint staff.
Registration is required.
For more information or to register, contact Tricia Wise at email@example.com.
Staff Liaison: Lew Wilder – firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-678-4411 ext. 129.