At Crosspoint, we are all about kids! We love them, and believe that training up of the next generation is one of the most important things we do. Check out our Kids programs from birth through 4th grade.
Families sign in their children through our touch-screen computerized sign-in kiosks. Families may register at our kids building welcome desk or register online now!
Contact for more information:
850-678-4411, ext 142
CROSSPOINT KIDS GRADE PROMOTION
Our youngest kids through rising 4th-graders will promote to their new age/grade level beginning Saturday, August 12. When you check into the kiosk system, your child’s name sticker will reflect their new class placement so make sure that you check the sticker closely for any class changes.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR NURSERY CAREGIVERS:
Crosspoint, Niceville is accepting applications for energetic nursery staff for Sunday morning childcare from 9:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. This position requires care for children from birth through age 5. We are also seeking nursery staff for Wednesday and Saturday evenings from 5:45 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. These positions require care for children from birth through elementary age children. Please note: these positions are only open to church members. Please refer to the job description for duties and employment requirements. Interested applicants can see a full Job Description (PDF) and download an application here no later than June 23, 2017. Please download the application, complete it, and attach it in an e-mail to Karen Ewing at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding these positions, please contact Karen Ewing at 678-4411, ext. 159.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR CROSSPOINT ACADEMY:
Crosspoint, Niceville is accepting applications for teachers, assistants and subs for the fall. Hours range between 7:15 a.m. – 5:45 p.m. and days vary. Applicants must be willing to obtain necessary training hours to meet state licensing requirements. Please refer to the job descriptions for the teacher and assistant teacher positions for duties and employment requirements. Please download an application here and submit in person to the Welcome Desk in the Kids Building. For more information regarding these positions, please contact Lauren McElroy at 678-4411, ext. 196 or at email@example.com.
Kids MOVE Initiative: Adults aren’t the only one who can ask God to MOVE and do something He has never done before. Kids can be involved too! We invite your whole family to join the Crosspoint MOVE Initiative. We encourage you to use these great tools, updated monthly, for your family take steps together. Check out our MOVE accordion towards the bottom of this page for more information.
SAY YES…to Kids Ministry! Crosspoint Kids is an amazing place to serve! Check out our “Say Yes” board in the kids building lobby for opportunities to make a difference in the life of a kid! Consider joining our team by filling out the card and dropping it in the bucket! Or fill out our online form.
PARENT CUE APP – We have an App that will let you see what your kids are learning on Sunday, and provides tools to help you use everyday moments to connect with your kids and to connect with Christ. It’s free, it’s updated weekly, and it’s a fantastic way to MOVE with your kids! Available from the App Store and Google Play.
MONTHLY MOVE CHALLENGES – Take advantage of one or more idea each month to MOVE as a family. Let us know what you are doing and the impact it makes. We want to hear your story. Post it on our Facebook page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Think of a task that you have been wanting to tackle at home that your kids can help you accomplish that has been hard to get started and complete, explaining to them that you struggle with this same problem from time to time, enlist their help and opinions as to how to accomplish the task. Use these tools to make it more fun.
- Invite a friend who might not normally go to church to attend VBS with you this summer.
- If you are attending VBS, try becoming friends with someone new – celebrate your differences and similarities, remembering God made each person special.
- Have two people sit back to back, each with a sketch pad and pencil. Have one person instruct the other what lines and curves to draw, hopefully the person drawing can determine the animal or object being drawn. After each person has had a turn, talk about some differences between the animals.
- Make a terrarium with plants that don’t need water (succulents) and add a rock to the bottom with a verse, then share with an older person who might not be able to go outside and enjoy plants or flowers.
- Read through the Creation Story (Genesis 1:1-25) and draw a picture representing each day of creation. Talk about how God used His creativity when creating all things.
- Make an ark out of several pieces of brown construction paper. Look through old magazines for pictures of animals, have your kids cut them out and glue them inside the ark. Discuss the uniqueness of each animal. Write a verse on the ark and share the picture with people outside your immediate family.
- Learn Psalm 139:14 as a family. Have each person build a robot using Legos, recycled items, or old machine parts. Share your creations and celebrate each persons creativity!
- Pray for VBS – the leaders, the volunteers, and all the kids who will be going.
- Write out a prayer of gratitude for how God made all things in His image. Use your creativity to decorate the paper.
- Pray that God will help you appreciate the difference in family members, friends, and others around you – that you can see them as special individuals created by God.
MOPPETS, the MOPS children, are cared for during the MOPS fellowship, in a loving environment in our Children’s Building. Divided into age-appropriate groups, the Moppets are involved in planned activities such as games, stories, crafts, music, and physical play. All of our Moppets workers are carefully screened by both MOPS members and Crosspoint staff.
Registration is required.
For more information or to register, contact Tricia Wise at email@example.com.
Staff Liaison: Lew Wilder – firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-678-4411 ext. 129.